- PureGym integrates their app with the Funxtion Platform and digital fitness content to deliver tailored omnichannel member experiences
- Funxtion’s Platform houses a robust library of white label virtual classes, pre-made workouts and training plan templates, as well as content customisation tools, including the Workout Creator and Training Planner
- PureGym’s app now enables their staff and 1.5 million members to access, tailor, and manage digital fitness content 24/7, leading to a more personalised, flexible, and engaging experience
PureGym is an industry leader focussed on helping their communities lead healthier lives and is the largest gym business in the UK, with over 1.5 million members. PureGym already had a member app, but recognised the value digital content would play in keeping their members motivated and engaged with their brand long-term and reached out to Funxtion for support.
- Internally designing, producing, storing, and delivering high-quality, customised digital fitness content requires a lot of time, expertise and operational changes
- Producing premium digital fitness content is expensive
- Sourcing qualified trainers who are capable of delivering high-level digital fitness experiences can be difficult and time-consuming
PureGym integrated their app with Funxtion’s Platform which provided a vast library of high-quality virtual classes, digital workout circuits, single exercises, and training plans to their staff and members. PureGym opted for Funxtion’s white label package, and had their virtual classes customised with their unique branding to help their business maintain visibility with their members.
PureGym leveraged Funxtion’s Workout Creator and Training Planner tools which are Platform features that allows their trainers to tailor content at scale, based on their members preferences. The tool comes with pre-made workouts and training plan templates that enable members and personal trainers to create bespoke, multi-week progressive programmes using Funxtion’s single exercise video. The Workout Creator and Training Planner also benefits operators by eliminating the need for paper-based systems, saving money, time and improving hygiene practices – an important factor during the pandemic.
The PureGym app now enables its staff and 1.5 million member base to access, tailor, and manage their fitness experience anytime and anywhere.
“This new integration is an important step in our digital development,” explains Lucian Weston, Head of Business Development at PureGym. “Funxtion’s exercise tutorials are a fantastic feature which provide our members with specialist support 24 hours a day, helping to ensure they train effectively and safely, even when they are not under the supervision of our gym floor trainers”.
Funxtion’s Platform and customisable digital fitness content continues to support PureGym in their digital and member engagement strategy.
“Funxtion has been a great choice of digital partner based on the quality of provision, ease of integration, and shared vision on future innovation. I am confident that working together will enable us to continue to deliver an industry-leading product that enhances the experience of all our members.”